Our personal satisfaction, as well as our success, is wholly dependent upon the satisfaction of our customers! It both our desire and our mission to ensure that each of our customers is pleased with their purchase from VJP, that they will consider us for future purchases, and that they would consider referring their acquaintances to us. Consistent with that philosophy, we create our listings with the following approach:
- For 99% of our inventory, you see high quality photos of the actual part you are purchasing. This includes photos of the item itself, as well as the box, where applicable. By reviewing the photos, you should develop a good sense of the physical condition of the item. In those rare instances where we use a ‘stock photo’, we will indicate that. This will usually only apply to merchandise where we have many identical items in identical condition (e.g. reproduction decals or reproduction parts in sealed packages).
- We are always happy to provide you more detailed photos if you feel the listing does not adequately present the item to you.
- We indicate on all of our listings whether we believe the part is NOS, Reproduction or Used, to the best of our knowledge. If we have doubts, we indicate that with a condition of Unknown.
However, despite our best intentions, there are a number of circumstances which may arise that might lead to your desire to return something you’ve purchased from VJP.
- You may discover that the part does not fit the application for which it was purchased
- The part may not function properly
- You may feel that the condition of the part is inconsistent with our description and/or the photos that you relied on to select the part
- We may accidentally ship you the incorrect part
- We may have unintentionally provided incorrect part data, such as manufacturer, part number, application or condition
For that reason, we offer the following return policy for all goods purchased from VJP:
- If you wish to return the part due to an error or omission that we are responsible for, or because the part is mechanically or electrically defective, you may return the part to us. Upon our receipt of the returned item, and subject to the terms in the Return Procedure in (3) below, we will issue a full refund for the purchase price of the returned part(s) plus a reimbursement of reasonable return shipping costs.
- If you wish to return the part for other reasons, including: you are generally dissatisfied with the purchase, you ordered the wrong part for your application or other reasons not due to VJP error or omission, we will still accept the return, and issue a full refund for the purchase price of the returned part(s), again subject to your following the established return procedures. In this case, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
- To return a part, you must notify us via email or phone with your order number, the item(s) you’re returning, and the reason(s) for the return. We will then issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Upon receipt of the RMA number, you should return the part to us, and provide us the carrier name and tracking number via email. The part must be received by us within 30 days of the date the part was delivered to your shipping address, and must include all original packaging and labels, including the 5-digit QR label. The box should be clearly marked with the RMA number, and include the RMA form available here.
- Within 3-5 business days of satisfactory receipt of the returned part, we will refund the full purchase price, and if applicable, the return shipping cost, to you via the payment medium you originally used to purchase the part.
If you have any questions about this policy, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us!
Brad & Barbara