PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY.
By clicking the button “Agree,” or otherwise accessing and using our website, and/or by placing an order with Vintage Jaguar Parts (“VJP,” “we” “us” “our”), you acknowledge and represent that you are over 18 and have the legal capacity and authority to enter this Terms and Conditions/Warranty Agreement (“Terms”).
These Terms constitute a binding agreement between VJP and you.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. When you visit VJP or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- PRICE. It is VJP’s intent that prices in our Catalogues and on our Website are accurate and up to date. However, prices are subject to change without notice. Please inquire about price at the time of purchase.
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS. VJP attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, VJP does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by VJP itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- SUITABILITY FOR USE. Most of the new and used parts sold by VJP are old and may not be as reliable or as safe as brand-new parts. You are solely responsible for the selection of goods from VJP, and for the determination of suitability of said parts for the intended application.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. It is VJP’s intent that the products sold always function appropriately and no damages result. However, you understand and agree that any damage that may result is expressly limited (A) TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW VJP, INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, CONSULTANTS AND AGENTS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE, LOSS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT AND LOSS OF DATA), COSTS, EXPENSES AND PAYMENTS, EITHER IN TORT, CONTRACTUAL, OR IN ANY OTHER FORM OF LIABILITY, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (I) THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE; (II) THE FAILURE OF A PRODUCT OR PART SOLD BY VJP TO YOU; (III) THE INCORRECT INSTALLATION OF A PART/PRODUCT SOLD BY VJP TO YOU; (IV) ANY FAILURE, ERROR, OR BREAKDOWN IN THE FUNCTION OF THE WEBSITE; AND/OR (V) ANY FAULT, OR ERROR MADE BY OUR STAFF OR ANYONE ACTING ON VJP’S BEHALF; (VI) THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; OR (VII) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; AND (B) IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF VJP FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF PART(S)/PRODUCT(S) EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF ANY AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PART(S)/ PRODUCT(S).VINTAGE JAGUAR PARTS. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ITS WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING ANY ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS WHICH WE SEND TO YOU, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE AND THOSE COMMUNICATIONS, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THESE SERVICES AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THESE SERVICES ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THESE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- INSTALLATION NOT INCLUDED. VJP is not liable for injury or damage due to incorrect installation or use of their products/parts. All products/parts and are sold with the understanding that the safe and proper installation and use of the products is the customer’s responsibility. It is the customer’s responsibility to check with their local laws to determine if the product they have purchased from VJP and then installed on their vehicle may or may not be legal. Follow factory workshop manual procedures and instructions but use current shop safety standards and common sense. Some tasks will require professional advice which VJP does not provide.
- FOREIGN TRANSACTIONS. If you order goods for delivery outside of the United States, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the goods reach their destination(s) outside of the United States. Please note that VJP has no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount. The purchase price reported in the customs declaration will be the actual purchase price. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the goods are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law. You shall comply with all export and import laws of all countries involved in the sale of the goods hereunder or any resale of the goods by you, as applicable and permitted. You assume all responsibility for shipments of goods requiring any government import clearance. We may terminate the contract if any governmental authority imposes antidumping or countervailing duties or any other penalties on goods.
- MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS. VJP reserves the right, at its discretion, to change these Terms at any time and/or to discontinue any part of the Website. A change to the Terms will be effective after VJP posts a revised agreement on the Website and you subsequently use the Website and/or order a part/product from us.
- GOVERNING LAW/ VENUE FOR ACTIONS. By ordering parts/products from VJP you agree that all claims arising out of or relating to the transaction will be governed by the laws of the state of North Carolina.